My Outfit Design, or MOD, is a fascinating app for fashion fans: It allows you to design your own outfits, using the wardrobes of hundreds of the hottest fashion designers
- McFadyen Solutions
My Outfit Design, or MOD, is a fascinating app for fashion fans: It allows you to design your own outfits, using the wardrobes of hundreds of the hottest fashion designers.
Here's how it works: You upload a picture of yourself. You then gain access to hundreds of different app combinations. Using the pictures you uploaded and the clothing at your fingertips, you can experiment by adding in different clothing combinations, including tops, bottoms, and other accessories. This lets you to mix-and-match, creating your own clothing outfit that works well for you.
This allows for tremendous creativity and fashion design, giving you a chance to see what outfits you like, and what you don't. You can then use this inspiration to purchase clothing in the real world, having been inspired by what you see in the app. You can also sort clothing by a variety of criteria, including brands. This enables you to expand your fashion portfolio within a brand.
Even better: You can save outfit combinations that you see for later viewing. You can also share outfits with friends or on social media, enabling you to actively solicit feedback.
However, this app is not without its drawbacks. First, for an app built on the fashion world, it should be easier to find the outfits that you are designing for real-world purchasing. Unfortunately, that isn't the case, and you have to go spelunking through the internet in order to find an outfit that you like. Links would make life much easier. Furthermore, the app's website is currently down, and it's social media hasn't been uploaded for five over five years. As such, if there are problems with the app or customer service issues, you may have a hard time getting in touch with anyone.
- Allows for tremendous creativity and outfit combinations.
- Has a variety of social options, making it easy for you to share clothing combinations with friends.
- Can save outfits that you like for viewing later.
- The app's social media and webpage haven't been updated in some time, leaving the impression that customer support and responsiveness may be compromised or non-existent.
- Doesn't have links to purchase the outfits you try, making it harder to take what you see in the app and apply it to the real world.