Autodesk SketchBook is a drawing app from the leader in computer-aided design
- Other Tools
- Autodesk Inc.
Autodesk SketchBook is a drawing app from the leader in computer-aided design.
Autodesk SketchBook is the perfect tool for digital artists. It has a smooth, natural interface that doesn't interfere with the artist, and has all the tools and gadgets the artist needs to create works of art.
- 170 default brushes that you can customize to your needs.
- Brushes mimic natural media to perform the same as their physical counterparts.
- Predictive stroke, which aids the artist in drawing perfectly straight lines, circles or other geometric shapes. It can be configured to be more or less assistive, and can be disabled altogether for a true natural feel.
- Full layer support for working with Photoshop documents. Preserves layer names and blending modes to facilitate collaboration between artists using different applications.
- Scan Sketch can turn your line drawing into a digital image upon which you can work digitally. Simply snap a photo of your drawing.
- Autosave lets you work freely without fear of losing your work.
- Unlimited undo lets you breathe easy, knowing that the changes you make can be rolled back if you don't like where they are going.
Similar to Autodesk SketchBook
Paint from NVStudio is an excellent artistic app for those who want to digitally paint by hand
The Sketch app for Android, produced by Sony, lets you draw and paint to your heart's content by turning your device into a virtual canvas
Voice Aloud Reader
Voice Aloud Reader is a free tool that transforms your plain text into audible sound
CamScanner - PDF Creator
camscanner-pdf-creator Take virtually any document and create a PDF with ease
AutoCAD 360 is a piece of computer aided design software that is meant to act as a supplemental piece to the full AutoCAD system